Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, December 08, 2005

kaya toast anyone?

*Cough cough*

I've been nursing this cough for the past week or so, and it took a turn for the worst yesterday after I sat under the aircon draft to do my work :/ I started my sneezing fits and viola! abrasions at the back of my throat, which led to a sore throat, which in turn led to flu, subsequently highlighting my night wtih the guest appearance of a phlegmy cough. EUGH. And when I woke up this morning, my nasal passages were clogged with phlegm. I think I've coughed up/blew out about one jar of "kaya" oredi. That's it. MC.

I'm sick of being sick. When I first got back from Oz, I fell sick too. It's depressing...feeling so weak. I want to run around the court, go blading and cycling leh. Sigh...

Special thanks to those who called...I really appreciated it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlotte, sorry to hear that you are sick. Anyway, do take care. Hope that you will recover soon. I just came back from my TJ trip, the weather is very cold and it is getting worse by the day. What is worse is that I never bring my camera and really miss out on the scenery. I got lots of stories and jokes to share. Anyway, hope to meet up some other time with the rest of the gang. BTW, send my regards to Ben. Hope to see him back soon.

Regards
Francis